For information about the Early Education Center, click here.
- Visit the Academy: We hope to host you and your family for a visit of our beautiful campus. Attend the Academy’s next Open House or call/email the office to set up an informational campus tour.
- Complete an Application: Apply online or feel free to call the Rock Academy office if you have any questions or need any assistance. Note: There is a non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule a Placement Test: This step is required for students entering kindergarten through 9th grade. A placement test is not required for students entering 10th through 12th grades; they will be placed in classes based on their official transcripts.
- Schedule an Interview: The administrators, parents and student will meet to discuss admission to the Academy and to answer any questions.
- Reserve Your Child’s Place: Once our office notifies you of your child’s acceptance to the Academy, a non-refundable enrollment fee and completion of a few additional contracts secures their place.
Please familiarize yourself with the Rock Academy’s Tuition & Fees.