Our Academy is honored to partner with families, and offer Needs-Based Tuition Assistance for our Kindergarten – High School students.
Investing in their child’s education at The Rock Academy can be one of the most important investments a parent make for their child. However, this can also create a significant financial burden for some families.
The Rock Academy wishes to promote access to students who desire a Christ-centered, excellent education who simultaneously aspire to give back to the Academy scholastically, socially, and through growth in their God-given gifts and abilities.
Therefore, an additional, limited amount of tuition assistance is made available through the annual budget and the generosity of those who contribute to the Tuition Assistance and Staff Development Fund. Students who are admitted and whose families apply for financial assistance may qualify for a reduction in tuition. (Tuition assistance is not available from the Academy for preschool children.)
How to Apply
You may apply for tuition assistance online for the 2020 – 2021 school year at FACTS Grant and Aid beginning January 1, 2020. There is a $35 fee per application payable to FACTS. Preliminary assessment results for online applications are available immediately upon submission by the parents. Final assessments results are updated once FACTS has received the supporting tax documents for an applicant. Please allow a standard 2 week processing time once all applications and applicable tax documents have been submitted. Only verified applications are able to be considered for final award and you will receive an email from The Rock Academy once the Financial Aid Committee reviews your application package. For more details regarding the Grant & Aid Application process please review this flyer.
Facts about Tuition Assistance
- Applying for tution assistance is apart from our admissions process. All students must apply for enrollment to the Rock Academy through our online application.
- Tuition assistance is not a scholarship, but rather tuition reduction based on family financial need.
- Tuition assistance is strictly need based. The Rock Academy uses the financial analysis of FACTS Grant and Aid, an unbiased third party, to determine need. Facts Grant and Aid requires parents to complete an online or paper analysis statement annually.
- All financial information is held in complete confidence.
- All supporting documents must be completed and submitted to and verified by FACTS before any application will be reviewed.
- Families who receive tuition assistance need to re-apply each year, and their applications are re-evaluated based on the family’s continued need, while yearly awards are dispersed based on availability of tuition assistance funds.
- The amount of awards varies according to the financial resources of each family. However, The Rock Academy typically does not award more than 60% of the tuition to any student. While The Rock Academy tries to provide as much assistance as possible, the school is limited in its tuition assistance resources. There is an appeal process for more aid from fundraised dollars above 60% for qualifying circumstances and based on availability.
- Tuition assistance only applies to a portion of the tuition. Tuition assistance does not cover registration, uniforms, or any other additional fee items.
” For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21