WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE
THE ROCK ACADEMY AT OUR OPEN
HOUSE PREVIEW DAY
Family and friends are welcome to come take a tour of the facilities, learn about college preparatory courses, and meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
SATURDAY, FEB 16TH - 9AM TO 12PM
No thanks, continue to main site
- Pray that the Lord reveals His plan for your child. Jeremiah 29:11
- Fill out our online Inquiry Form or call the office to set up an informational tour of the Rock Academy (optional).
- Please read Our Purpose before proceeding.
- Complete the online application. (Use the link below to begin)
- We will schedule a placement test upon receipt of your completed application for students in kindergarten through 9th grade.
Please know that a placement test appointment cannot be granted until
the online application process is complete. Students in 10th
through 12th grade will be placed in classes based on their
transcripts; a placement test will not be required.
- We will
schedule an interview with the student, parent, and administration upon
the receipt of your completed application, and the conclusion of your
child’s placement test (or receipt of official transcript for 9th – 12th
- We will contact you with your child's acceptance or denial. A $325 non-refundable reservation fee, along with additional contracts, is due upon acceptance to reserve your child's seat.
We understand that there are a lot of required documents. If you have any questions as to what still needs to be completed either login to your created account or contact us