The Teressa Rosalind French Foundation provides scholarships and grants to high school students to encourage their educational and spiritual goals for Christian growth.
Teressa was a high school sophomore at Covenant Life School in Gaithersburg, MD, formerly attending The Rock Academy, and active in basketball as well as most improved player in both softball and soccer. Her tenderness and innate motivation to reach out to people allowed her to touch the hearts of all those around her. She was an inspiration and ambassador of goodwill for God. Our sweet angel accepted Christ and found salvation at the Rock Church in San Diego, CA when she was 13 years old.
Teressa had a wonderful sense of humor, bringing smiles and laughter wherever she went. She loved being around family. She could fix relationships through words; she was a peacemaker. She leaves behind on this earth to join her in Heaven her parents Bill & Monika, and her brother Tom & sister-in-law Brittney. She also leaves behind countless family and friends. Teressa Rosalind French, 16, of Washington, DC entered Heaven on January 24, 2014. This scholarship is awarded in her honor.
- The applicant must be a full-time 9th-12th grade student at a private Christian school during the 2018-2019 school year.
- The applicant must be an established student athlete at their school.
- Academic Requirements: Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- 2 scholarships each will be awarded to both Covenant Life School (Gaithersburg, MD) and The Rock Academy (San Diego, CA).
- Other schools of faith will be considered dependent on funds raised.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of school, community, and church involvement.
- The foundation will pay awards directly to the school that the scholarship recipient is attending.
The entries on the application form must be complete, accurate, and legible. Please complete all forms, scan, and email. They must be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2019.
For more information on TRFF, visit teressarosalindfrenchfoundation.org
For questions, contact Robin Davidson: email@example.com