The PILLARs program specializes in the creation of individualized academic support plans for students in grades K-12 who are challenged with mild to moderate learning difficulties. Students’ academic mastery benefits from a personalized combination of classroom, small group, and one-on one instruction. Students are taught through a multi-modality learning environment supplemented with strategies designed to meet their specific academic learning needs. For more information about the PILLARS program, see our PILLARS program page.
- Send a current copy of the students’ IEP or 504. Our Admissions Committee will review it to determine if we have the ability to support the individual needs of the child.
- Complete PILLARS Application
- Student takes placement test and PILLARS screening is conducted
- Student interview with Administration
- Meeting to discuss academic placement and the creation of an individualized academic support plan
The PILLARS program has an annual cost of $3,250. Once you are accepted into the program, the enrollment form will be emailed directly to you.