- Send a current copy of the students’ IEP or 504. Our Admissions Committee will review it to determine if we have the ability to support the individual needs of the child.
- Complete PILLARS Application
- Student takes placement test and PILLARS screening is conducted
- Student interview with Administration
- Meeting to discuss academic placement and the creation of an individualized academic support plan
The PILLARS program has an annual cost of $3,250. Once you are accepted into the program, the enrollment form will be emailed directly to you.