Thank you for considering the Rock Academy.
The Rock Academy recognizes that God created each individual with unique strengths, talents, learning styles, and aspirations. We are committed to helping our students reach their potential and become all that God intends for them to be through differentiated academic programs.
Click to Apply
STEPS TO BECOME A WARRIOR STUDENT
- Visit the Academy: We hope to host you and your family for a visit of our beautiful campus. Attend the Academy’s next Open House.
- Complete an Application: Apply online or feel free to call the Rock Academy office if you have any questions or need any assistance. Note: There is a non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule a Placement Test: This step is required for students entering kindergarten through 9th grade. A placement test is not required for students entering 10th through 12th grades; they will be placed in classes based on their official transcripts.
- Schedule an Interview: The administrators, parents and student will meet to discuss admission to the Academy and to answer any questions.
- Reserve Your Child’s Place: Once our office notifies you of your child’s acceptance to the Academy, a non-refundable enrollment fee and completion of a few additional contracts secures their place.